Easy peazy potato salad!
1/2kg potatoes, peeled and cut in cubes
1 small onion, sliced
3 Tbsp Olive oil
1 small avocado, mashed
2 Tbsp lemon juice or 1/2 lemon squeezed
salt & pepper, to taste
- Peel and cube the potatoes in large chunks. Add them in a pot, cover with water and boil for about 10 to 15 minutes. Note: the potatoes should be tender but still hold their shape.
- While the potatoes are boiling, slice the onion, mash or cube (if you like it chunky) the avocado.
- Drain the potatoes and add them to a large bowl along with sliced onion, the lemon juice, the olive oil, the avocado and salt, pepper.
- Toss the potatoes to make sure they are all coated, allow it to sit at room temperature for about 30 an hour and then serve! During this time the potatoes will cool down and absorb all the flavors.
- You can also add a small chopped tomato, if you want.
Serves 4 people