I got these groceries a few days ago… khm khm… correction…a lot of days ago but I still think is a good idea to share! Anyways, this is what I get on a regular basis, so let’s pretend that I bought everything yesterday! :p
- Porridge oats with wheat bran, cause I need that extra fiber! (1kg)
- Risotto rice (1kg)
- “Carolina”, medium grain rice (1kg)
- Spaghetti (400g)
- Vermicelli pasta (500g)
12 eggs, they are free range only because I like them soft boiled…
- Cottage Cheese (400g), for snacking
- Semi – skimmed milk (2L), YES, we like milk in this household.
- Margarine (250g) … it is a Greek Company that’s why you do not know it!!
- Goat’s Yogurt (400g), I like that one better because it is kinda sour!
Medjool dates…which are very expesive, by the way!
I got like 200g and I paid like 3 euro! Crazy!
This is probably how my produce looks every week during winter… not much fruit to play with!
- 4 tomatoes
- 3 peppers
- 4 avocados
- 3 onions
- A package of baby spinach
- 1 kg of potatoes
- 1 kg of bananas, they are local bananas that’s why they are small.
- Shampoo, head and shoulders cause my hair is falling apart
- Body shower gel, it is by “Le petit Marsalles” and is the pistachio & chestnut kind! I do not know how they are doing, but this smells like heaven… wow
- Hair Boost Mousse
That’s about it! The total cost was 44 euro! Not bad, at all!
Hugs, Mariana xx