Sweet crepe filling #1: Salted Caramel Banana Sauce
You can find the crepes recipe on the blog!
1 cup of banana, thickly sliced
1 Tbsp butter
1 Tbsp rum
1/4 cup caramel sauce
1/4 tsp cinammon
1/4 tsp salt
1. Set a pan on medium high heat and put the butter in, to melt.
2. While the butter is heating up, slice the bananas.
3. Throw the sliced bananas in the pan and stir for s few minutes or until they develop deep brown color.
4. Pour the rum in, stir and let it evaporate.
5. Then, add the caramel, the cinnamon, salt and continue to stir for a few minutes.
6. Salted Caramel Banana Sauce is ready!
7. Serve a tablespoon or two of the sauce with two medium crepes, and a scoop of ice cream, if you have! #todiefor
Serves 2 people
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes