Today’s recipe is an easy-to-make, nutritious and delicious salad.
I usually make is as a lunch, but you can definitely use it as a side dish!
Hope you like it!
1 medium bag of kale salad mix (about 5 cups)
1 cup tomatoes, cut in chunks
1 cup tuna packed in oil, drained
About 1/2 cup white onion, sliced
1 1/3 cup boiled potatoes, cut in chunks
1/3 cup feta, crumbled
3-4 Tbsp olive oil
2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
2 tsp Dijon mustard
Salt & pepper
1. Start with the potatoes, wash them very well, fill a pot with water and boil them, with the skin on, until they get tender. (I used only one potato because it was quit big!)
2. Meanwhile, cut the tomato in chunks and slice the onion.
3. Once the potatoes are cooked, let them cool a little bit, so that you do not burn yourself! Then peel and cut them into chucks, as well.
4. Prepare the dressing by mixing the mustard, the olive oil, the vinegar, salt and pepper.
5. In a large bowl, place the kale salad mix, the tomatoes, the potatoes, the onions, and the tuna! Pour the dressing over and mix, until all the leaves and vegetables are coated with the dressing!
6. Transfer the salad in a large salad bowl or serve on the plates. Finally, sprinkle the crumbled feta on top of the salad!
Serves 2-4 people