Today, I was cleaning out the fridge, to put the new groceries in, and I found 3 apples that were about to go bad… I was thinking, “what can I do, with them?”. I decided to bake them! The result was very good!
I think that this is one of the easiest and quickest dessert, you can have! And it’s healthy, right?! :p Come on, it is healthy; it is practically a fruit! :p
The ingredients I used:
1 Tbsp butter
1 tsp cinnamon
3 tsp sugar
3 tsp Grand Marnier liqueur
1. Preheat the oven at 180 Celsius or 375 Fahrenheit degrees. Wash the apples and core them If you do not have the special tool, then use a small spoon! Try not to poke the bottom, like I did with my last one! :p
2. Prepare your ingredients and line your baking dish with aluminum foil.
3. Take a parchment paper, cut it in four pieces, place your apples in and bring the edges together to create a small pocket. You do not want to lose the juices!
4. Fill the apples with the ingredients. For each apple you need about 1 tsp of liqueur, 1 tsp of sugar, 1/2 tsp butter and a pinch of cinnamon. You can always add more or less! It really depends on your taste!
5. Bake for about 40 minutes or until fully cooked and soft! Serve warm with a dollop of double cream and dried cranberries.